Monday, February 27, 2006

Episode 7 released: Interview with NCN from NoCreditNeeded

NCN from No Credit Needed joins me to talk about blogging and podcasting. NCN’s enthusiasm for personal finance comes through strongly in his blog and in this interview, and I think he’s very inspiring. He recently got out of debt and in the interview he describes the great response he got to announce his freedom from debt on his blog. And he talks about how much he’s learned from comments and from other bloggers.

NCN is also a podcaster, so at the end of the interview we talk a bit about podcasting.

click here to listen to episode 7

NCN’s blog: http://www.ncnblog.com/
And NCN’s podcast: http://www.ncnpodcast.com/


Sites mentioned in the interview:
Carnival of Debt Reduction: http://mightybargainhunter.com/2005/09/07/carnival-of-debt-reduction-guidelines-and-schedule/

5 Comments:

Blogger NCN said...

Scott, I enjoyed the interview and I think that it sounded great. (I waited up to dowload and listen to it... I am insane!)
Keep it up,
NCN

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent interview to the both of you! I have really enjoyed listening to your podcasts, and having added it to my list to capture. Keep up the good work!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Scott,

Very informative interview, I've added NCN into my favorites Yahoo podcast. Thanks and keep up the great work!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another EXCELLENT show. This is among the best series of podcasts I've listened to. Keep up the good work.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you tired of getting nice compliments on your blog, when really you're not makeng the kind of money that you deserve? Now you can join a completely FREE program. No buying and No selling. FREE to join. All you do is refer customers. To get started fast, click here: internet money making idea site. It pretty much covers internet money making idea related stuff and it's FREE to join.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home